Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First blog awards!



Photobucket

Wow!this is heaven!As a newbie in the world of blogging, it's an honor to be part of this!thanks to pinay expat, u made this possible!

My fave blogs would be!!drumroll please!!

pinayexpat
nevergrowingold
ajgodinho
allthingsjuliet
emotera
surveyjunkievalentinesdaygiftideas
it'smyLIFE
sweetypaula

7 things about myself!!

1. I love to sing! definitely!although i don't sing professionally,friends and family attest that, i can sing alright!
2. I love anything mocca flavored!from ice cream flavor,to coffee,to cake icing! i might even try mocca-flavored medicine,if there's one!lol!
3. I love my family, well that's given! my hubby and kids are my top priorities in life.
4. I am a frustrated media practitioner, frustrated because i never really got to practice what i've learned back at the university by embarking on a media career!
5. I am kinda, well sort of, nah! really,really conscious of my nose! but nose lift surgery for me is a mortal sin! (oh gosh,now i've said it!)
6. I am not the cooking type of person, oh my husband can clearly attest to this! he's the chief cook i'm the all-around assistant, in the kitchen!!
7. I do not have the riches in this world but i have a loving family and supportive friends! i think, happiness is very important in our life and that it should come from within!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for choosing one of my blogs for the award. You are doing well in your endeavours and I encourage you to press on. It's your hard work that will pay off. Let's connect sometime later in Sept. Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks for this blog award. That's so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Am I ever honored! And 2nd on the list! Woot! Woot!!!

    Thank you so very much and thank you for getting the award yourself!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bff,
    wow! you surely rock! I'm happy to see that you are getting comments as much....as you would like to have in your blog! keep on, I always wish the best for you..keep on...surely you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete