Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Rollicking Monday!!



AHH!!What a great way to start the week ahead!By participating in memes like this! So, here's my share for this week's edition of Meet Me Monday!!

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?

ONE!I'd love to have as much as 2 pillows but I always end up with one!The reason? The kids always hoard the pillows for themselves!!

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?

We don't have this celebration called Thanksgiving here in the Philippines but there's so much hoopla that goes with celebrating X'mas!Families gather together for that X'mas supper we aptly call "Noche Buena".We usually hold these special family gatherings on my Mama's house!

3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?

I'd rather go to a party! Simply because it will save me from all the trouble that goes with preparations,etc! Aw right,call me lazy! hehe!

4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?

I don't actually go for purses,which are smaller. I prefer the wristlet type since I can stash not only money but my cellphone,make up kit and favorite cologne in it! But purses are cutesy things any lady just couldn't resist and I have at least 3 of them which I have accumulated as gifts from friends.

5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?

It's definitely shrimp!!tempura,grilled shrimp,stir fried shrimp,any which way it's cooked I just love it! Thank heavens I ain't got allergies with it!

There you go my friends,hope you liked my share for this week's GT!!Till next week,have a great Monday ahead!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky for us who don't have allergies, we got to enjoy lots of shrimp! :)

    I'm your newest follower! Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new follower, Shrimps or prawns as we call them in the UK are a very popular answer to this question! Please feel free to pop and see me at my blog x
    Helen
    -x-
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete