Sunday, November 21, 2010

MY AMNESIA GIRL: A Fun Movie To Watch Out For!!


I am a sucker for romance-comedy flicks!I really don't know why but growing up it just eventually dawned on me that I prefer watching this kind of film genre as opposed to dramas,action-adventure and even suspense. Maybe because even as it tackles romance and love which can be emotionally draining for viewers,the comedy aspect somehow neutralizes it and gives a flick a certain lightness and ultimately makes scenes easy to bear. Or so I thought!!

My Amnesia Girl is another flick in the offing that promises to delight viewers with the same ingredients but with a great,new twist!I have only seen this cinema teaser on ABS-CBN TV but it convinced me that it sure is one fun movie to watch out for!

This film features two actors I personally like.First of all,Toni Gonzaga, who has been tagged as a "romance comedy box office princess". No doubt she has proven her worth in this genre even when teamed up with newbie actors.I loved her flicks opposite Vhong Navarro,they definitely has this "comedic chemistry" going on!!ohlala!

For this particular film she will be roughing it all up with no less than John Lloyd Cruz,a fast-rising actor and a Box-office Prince in his own right!But this, I think is just the second romance-comedy flick for him,(he was teamed up with Sarah Geronimo before which had a sequel,I think)that will sure to challenge him and maximize his "comedic juices" to the hilt! And not to be dispelled is the fact that he is oh so gwapo! Very handsome and with great expressive eyes! So, I will be looking forward to how the "Prince of Drama Flicks" will ham it up with the "Ultimate Romance-Comedy Princess" on cam!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! Thanks for dropping by my site. I have followed you, too.

    I agree, this is a fun to watch movie. I have cleaned my schedules already for this one:)

    ReplyDelete