Thursday, December 2, 2010

GIRLS TALK- EATING OUT IN DAVAO



I know I'm not that picky when it comes to eating out.The truth is, I'm a real Chowking fanatic! So, my share today would be about this foodchain. They really serve really good Chinese recipes. My kids' favorite is the Wanton Noodles!

The sweet and sour pork is also very heavenly especially when it's still piping hot!

To top it all I will never get tired of eating the renowned Chowking Halo-halo! Especially on hot,summer days!


Well,well I really feel so full already just by staring at these pics!Till next week lovely people,gotta grab a bite for now at my favorite eat-out place! wohoo!

4 comments:

  1. bigla naman aku ngcrave sa ice cream ng CHOWKING! hihi..

    thanks for the followed and dropped by! ^_-

    I'm a new follower din! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave is the chowking special halo-halo.

    have a great weekend.

    here's my entry:
    http://ilovedarly.com/2010/12/gt-the-where-dining-out/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love WANTON noodles in chowking, and siomai, and siopao, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang galing! we're huge chowking fans din. mura na masarap pa! a must-have is their lauriat meals. the best!

    ReplyDelete