Thursday, December 16, 2010

GT- De-stress Zone!



Hi there,everyone! Another great week here at GT! This week's topic is our perfect little place to de-stress. Hmm, this is really astounding.

For me, the best place to de-stress would be the Laundry Area. This is where I do my LABADA more or less thrice a week! This may seem out of the ordinary but doing the laundry is one task that chills me out and de-stress my being! The endless pagkukusot somehow calms me and gives me the luxury of time to think of countless things how mundane it may be. Even if washing clothes require a lot of effort and could put you to a lot of physical strain I don't really mind at all. Somehow the water cools me down and the soft humming sound of the washing machine is a fitting companion for the daydreaming labandera in me!

So, what about you! It would be great to know about your de-stress zone,too! Wishing you all a very,Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. wow ang galing naman hehehe, I used to do laundry when I was in college, i guess from highschool to college kusot as in buti na lang there's waching machine na kudos to high technology hehehe btw Ill be following you now through google as well thanks for the comment and for following me as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. grr i dont know what happen but I might try it again tomorrow coz i cant get through with google follow it says url is too large but if i can I will follow you through networked blogs instead

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are like Monica pala of Friends- sa kanya naman cleaning is her de-stressing ritual.


    Have a great weekend! Here is my entry for this week's GT.

    I Love Darly
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi shawie... thanks for dropping by.. wow! Ang galing mo naman.. sa labada ka pa mag unwind.. so unique.. super girl ka talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well.. that's sort of different, I would say, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi anne thanks for following!thanks darly for the comment, will visit ur site too! hi maritz, tnx a lot! oo nga sa paglalabada nakakapag unwind ako,kahit paano! hehe! thanks kim, medyo weird ba ang pagde-stress ko? hehe! thanks for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's weird! LOL. but then again, i find bathroom cleaning relaxing. hahaha! it's true. like you i find calm when doing housework. i'm really just too lazy sometimes to do it, but when i start cleaning, i go nonstop!

    ReplyDelete