Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GT - Resolutions/Wish List for 2011!



Hey there lovely friends!I am re-blogging(as opposed to reprinting,hehe)here a post I did on the first week of January as my share for this week's GT! Here goes!!

I've prepared a wish list in here that I hope to fulfill this year, in this year of the metallic rabbit. While it may still be too early to make assumptions, 2011 will hopefully be a year of creative pursuits and prosperity judging from the characteristics of this very fuzzy,lovable animal.

My Not So Unusual Wish List:
1) To Pursue Money-making activities

2) To Learn To Play The Guitar (again!)

3) To Devote Myself To a fitness program (and learn belly dancing!grah!)

4) To Be More Spiritually Aware

Hopefully I will be able to make concrete steps to make these a reality and not just mere wishes! huhuhu!!

Hope you liked my share for this week!How bout u?Would love to read bout ur resolutions,too!!! Have a great Thursday to all!!

8 comments:

  1. Concrete steps are good, I've found them very helpful in fulfilling resolutions and reaching goals. Maybe that can be your first concrete step for the year: "Make concrete steps". Hee Hee. :D May you do well in your plans for 2011, cheers to you!

    Me: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2011/01/girls-talk-other-intentions-for-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by...I would love to learn belly dancing, too..kaso baka di kayanin ng mga baby fats ko LOL!

    just followed your blog, sis...goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Good luck on your resolutions. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter wants to learn to play the guitar too. and the belly dancing? i love that! i am trying some steps sometimes with the help of you tube. =)

    good luck sis and happy gt!
    mine is here...
    http://www.topicsonearth.com/2011/01/2011-resolution-work-harder-and-save.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on money-making activities, girl! go for the guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. belly dancing! that sounds like fun :) i hope you get to stick to all your resolutions girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh! Belly dancing sounds like fun! I wish they have those fun classes over here.. They probably do, I just didnt know where :D

    How long has it been since you last played guitar?

    Travel-Junkie
    http://travel-junkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got so many on my list;)anyway, goodluck to you.

    ReplyDelete