Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!


Welcome again to MMOM!Hope you're all doing a-ok! Here's my entry for this week's discussion/sharing.

1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
I like my ice cream in a waffle cone! There's a certain ice cream product we call drumstick here which i just simply love!It's already wrapped in waffle cone and comes in either vanilla or chocolate!

2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
I love reading newspapers but I don't do it on a daily basis.What I do is, if I have ample time to read I read back issues that keep on piling up at our place!

3. Marinara or meat sauce? MEAT SAUCE PLEASEEE!!
4. Last time you cried? When I watched teledramas on TV!
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying? I cannot totally recall an annoying phrase because for me it's forgivable. What I cannot tolerate is an annoying person!! graaa!


So that's it guys!!Hope you liked my entry.How bout u?Would love to know your choices! Have a great Monday!!

10 comments:

  1. With you on meat sauce. But, while you're waffle cone picture looks tempting, I'm partial to sugar cones. Here's the rest of mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/meet-me-on-monday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes drumsticks are yummy! cornettos are good if you can't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on waffle cones and meat sauce! Not together though..ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny pictures. I enjoyed them. I don't think anyone likes annoying people. I try hard not to be one. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meat sauce all the way for me too! I haven't had a drumstick in ages! Oh how I miss the ice cream man!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally forgot about drumsticks......hmm....maybe when the snow stops a trip to the grocery store is in order!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saying 'Hi' whilst hopping on by.
    Waffle cones appear to be very popular!
    Please pop by and say 'Hi' too.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by on my first MMOM. Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love those drumsticks around here.....so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I'm a new follower from the Meet Me Monday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please stop by my blog and follow me back and read my answers.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a great week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete