Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GT- Music of my heart!



Hi mga ka-gt! Nice Thursday to you all! There are countless songs that I really,really love but this song I'd like to share with you all is kinda sentimental. It reminds me of my beloved father who passed away. As far as I can recall this was the song he was going "gaga" during that time just few months before his untimely demise in the year 1994. I can still picture him out now, singing along with the song everytime it's played over the radio while I kid him all the time that it's a girly song! My apologies, this may sound soo unromantic to some but this song makes me reminisce about my beloved papa in ways I cannot fathom....

Enjoy the song, FALLEN,by Lauren Wood! Happy GT to all!

10 comments:

  1. This songs sounds familiar, ohh i love all love songs maliban nlng yung nakaka pag reminds na biyak na puso lol

    http://www.mixedthoughts.net/2011/03/gt-oh-love/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is quite a popular song during its time, although I don't remember who sang it. Now playing it, it's bringing back some memories. I think I am showing a bit too much info about my age, lol!

    Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww a slow and steady love song, great for slow dancing with a partner :)

    happy GT! ^_^

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis visiting from GT: Music of My Heart..

    Took me a while to comment too kasi I need to really listen to the songs bago magcomment kasi di ako maalam sa titles hehehhe. Then I realize alam ko pala ang kanta at akin pala itong inaawit chorus nga lang hehhehe

    Nadaan at nainlove sa iyong awitin


    ====
    Brown Pinay
    GCircles
    My Point of View
    PartyPreppies

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for all who dropped by and left a comment.happy gt to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely song

    Have a great week girlfriend, here's my entry for this week's GT.
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick sis!

    My entry is here: http://nicquee.com/2011/03/gt-my-ultimate-love-song/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great song! my mom also loves this and i grew up listening to this song. definitely going into my play list, as in right now. hehe. thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete