Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!



Nice Monday morning to everyone!! Excited for this week's new set of questions! Here's my share,friends!
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

The only piece of jewelry that I wear 24/7 is my wedding ring! I got some fake silver earrings and bracelets but I take them every so often since they're a bother when I'm doing laundry or taking a shower!!

2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

Definitely twirl it!

3. How many siblings do you have?

I only have 1 sister, her name's Sandra and though she's younger by 2 years she towers over me!

4. Were you named after anyone?

Not that I know of, although I know for a fact that my godmother was the one who handpicked my name and said she got it from the Bible.

5. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke, through and through!!

Well there, my friends,hope you liked my share for this week!Catch you all again next Monday and kudos to Lady Java for hosting the meme as always, keep up the good works!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic on answer number 5! Have a good MMOM!

    ReplyDelete