Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!


Hi everyone! Thanks to Hillary, I found this Friday blog hop meme and thought I'd join in the fun. Here are my answers:
1. If not for my significant other, I’d never be able to fully understand business concepts and entrepreneurial pursuits. My hubby also made me appreciate books by Robert Kiyosaki and self-help books because ever since all I ever did was read fiction romance and suspense novels!

2. On more than one occasion, I got locked up in a car! Call it pure stupidity!!

3. The worst meal I ever made was when I was assigned to prepare beef stew! I am never really good at it!

4. My guilty t.v. pleasure is watching telenovelas on weeknights!!

Hope you all liked my share for this week! A blessed weekend ahead to all!

19 comments:

  1. How did you get locked up in a car? I have got myself locked out of a car several times... Thanks for joining my hop. I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I'm a new follower. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete




  11. Looking to get rewarded for doing what you already do? Head over to http://mymarijuanafinder.com, find your dispensary and earn reward points to spend on products, mercy and discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  14. Looking to get rewarded for doing what you already do? Head over to mymarijuanafinder.com, find your dispensary and earn reward points to spend on products, mercy and discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



  16. Great information here. Thank you for sharing. If you are ever in a need of
    locksmith denver
    Services we are Aurora Locksmith Services. You can find us at auroralocksmithco.com.com or call us at: (720) 220-4851.

    ReplyDelete



  17. Great information here. Thank you for sharing. If you are ever in a need of
    locksmith denver
    Services we are Aurora Locksmith Services. You can find us at auroralocksmithco.com.com or call us at: (720) 220-4851.

    ReplyDelete


  18. Looking to get rewarded for doing what you already do? Head over to http://mymarijuanafinder.com, find your dispensary and earn reward points to spend on products, mercy and discounts!

    ReplyDelete

  19. Great information here. Thank you for sharing. If you are ever in a need of colorado
    emergency
    Services we are Aurora Locksmith Services. You can find us at auroralocksmithco.com.com or call us at: (720) 220-4851.

    ReplyDelete