Thursday, April 28, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL-INS


Nice Friday to you,guys! This is my second time to join this blog hop and it sure is fun. Here are the list of statements for us to fill in.

This week's Statements:

1. _____is my favorite thing to cook

2. I don’t know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at ____

3. The best thing about last week was _________

4. The worst thing about where I live is_________

And here are my answers!

1. ANYTHING FRIED is my favorite thing to cook. This is because it is so easy and really not so much fuss to do. Truth is I am not the "cooking type" and although I love to eat the art of cooking and baking is something that I still have to come to terms with!

2. I don't know if I could still do it but when I was a kid I was really good at PLAYING THE PIANO AND GUITAR. But now I have completely forgotten about it and hoping that I can allot time in the near future to relearn it!

3. The best thing about last week was THE FAMILY HAD SOME QUIET BONDING TIME TOGETHER BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY BREAK. People observe Lenten season here in our country and as early as Holy Thursday it's already declared as a holiday and this lasts until Easter Sunday.

4.The worst thing about where I live is IT CAN REALLY BECOME SO DUSTY ESPECIALLY DURING SUMMER! This is because we live just a hundred meters away from the road. Since it's now mid-summer here the days can really be so hot with no trace of rain and the rough roads really get so dusty.


Well, that's it my friends! It sure is fun to do. I'm off now to visit our friends and learn about their fill-ins,too!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that you know how to play piano bff! for sure You can easily relearn how.... thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to play the piano. I've tried to play the flute. I realized. quiet sadly, that I have no musical ability ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really very good points.We all need to follow them.But from my childhood I noticed that when we are making some routine.Its works for some days only.So, according to your convenience you can do.

    Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures you added! I tried so hard to learn the piano, but....oh well

    ReplyDelete