Friday, April 22, 2011

FridayFillins




Hi everyone, this is my first time to join this meme so my apologies if I may have some misgivings and whatever! lol!

And...here we go!

1. Pardon me, but I've been really dilly-dallying lately with regard to keeping up with my hip hop abs sessions!

2. I hope to scout around for great garage sales and hopefully stumble upon a great find and hopefully, a good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like rummaging over old mementos and photos of yesteryears.

4. Listening to jazz and acoustic music is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

5. Hi, my name is Shawie Girl and I'm a full-time mother and wife while at the same time a part time blogger (and loving it!).

6. I make it a point to have siesta (afternoon nap) with my kids on humid, summer afternoons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some online articles, tomorrow my plans include doing house chores and Sunday, I want to attend Easter Mass with the whole family!

That's it, my friends! Hope I was able to do justice for the fill-ins! Whew it sure was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Friday Fill-Ins!! :) Check mine out...

    http://kasilou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like looking at old photographs too. brings back good and bad memories but somehow can make you smile a lot.

    here's mine:betteryeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3, i like doing that too.
    #6, siesta time is a good way to take some rest.

    happy easter! ;)

    here's mine: Just Love Blogging It

    ReplyDelete