Thursday, April 28, 2011

FridayFill-ins



Hello my friends, time for another Friday Fill-ins! This is just my second time to play along and hope you can join in the fun.

And...here we go!

1. I love to SING, SING,SING! Be it in acapella or with accompaniment is not an issue for me so long as I can express myself. Singing with a videoke is lovely though!!

2. Sometimes when things really go sour at home and the kids are making me hyperventilate I just take a really,really deep breath and let out a smile!

3. It's how you treat every single person that comes your way that really matters and not by how much riches you have gained.


4. I know what it's like to love and be betrayed so don't tell me!

5. Well, would you please be kind enough to give me a pinch so I can bring myself back to reality! lol!

6. We only have bull frogs here, none of the spring peepers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching replays of the Royal Wedding, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and bringing my kids to the barber and Sunday, I want to hear mass with the rest of the family!

WOHOO!That was kinda tough huh! Well, hope you can join in the fun. I'm off now to see your answers, friends! Have a great weekend ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Bull frogs? OMG, I won't even imagine the noise! Poor dear! Hope you can enjoy your springtime anyway?

    Springly greetings: Karin @ Nofretiris Dream Of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!:) TC

    ReplyDelete