Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GT: Clothesaholic!


Hi everyone!A laid-back Holy Thursday to us all. But then I guess that won't stop us from discussing juicy topics, thanks to K! As a stay-at-home mom with a household to manage and a family to attend to I haven't got the luxury to really dress up and flaunt wardrobes. Truth is, I am more of the t-shirt and jeans type of person. Which leads me to one thing that I would so want to own! And that is a pair of Levi's Skinny Jeans!! Ohhhh and Ahhhh indeed! Sadly, most of my jeans are ukay-ukay items and the result of going to garage sales! LOL!

But wait, here's another type of clothing that I wish, from all the stars above, I could wear, if only for one time! Close your eyes now, and that would be, tararan! A two-piece bikini stunner!

But I just have no idea if I EVER, EVER will have the guts to wear that on the beach!!! "Sigh"

So there my friends, hope you liked my share for this week, will surely check out what's on your list! Happy GT to all!

13 comments:

  1. hahaha, i also dream of wearing one on the beach!

    visiting you from the hop!

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/gt-clothesaholic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. how I wish I could wear bikinis yay but I just don't have the body to flaunt wahhh mine is here Little World of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have few skinny jeans which i bought from a flea market and i love it...i wear it most of the time.

    two piece swim wear: though hubby don't allow me to wear it yet i have plenty of collections at any various colors...lately my bestfriend gave send me my long time wish, a pink two piece bikini...

    my entry: http://amyllrhylleth.com/2011/04/clothes-to-die-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaa, hope to flaunt my sexy body but now siksik heheh, good to see you at GT! lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and why not? go and show the world what you got! yeah, we almost have the same entry. levis! :) btw, i just followed you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why not with the two piece... its not made and design just with the sexy body... GO!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. carry ko yung first.. pero yung second .. parang hindi na lol... was here for GT.
    My Girls Talk here

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the jeans but there is no way i could wear the swim suit, lol! mine is HERE by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like jeans but I don't think that skinny jeans look good to me..it only take the guts to wear a bikini. and Gilay above is correct "its not made and design just with the sexy body".. Thanks for leaving some love on my page. Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i sooo love skinny jeans too. Both me and my 3 yr old daughter wears them casually all the time

    have a great weekend hope you check out my entry here.
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah.....you said it girl! I've also been dreaming of a 2pc bikini but at the mo, my body cannot handle wearing one. I'd have to have a major whole body transplant to pull off walking on the beach with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love my skinny jeans, and it's what i wear almost all of the time! but like you, i wish i can wear a two-piece bikini too. hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete