Thursday, April 28, 2011

GT: Techie Talk!!


Ahh, it's raining gadgets and hi-tech devices this week, that's for sure! Well who wouldn't drool and sigh to high heavens at the sight of today's latest gadgets! Even as I would not refer to myself as the "techie type" I would have to say that these gadgets make our lives so much more easier and colorful!

One of my deepest desires these past few months is to have my very own iPad but I got the shock of my life when I discovered this new entrant in the gadget world...the Blackberry Playbook Tablet! I checked out Gizmodo.com for some specific information regarding this product and here are just some of its features:
- smaller and lighter than the iPad, with a more pixel-dense screen
- runs on blackberry tablet OS, dual core 1GHZ processor and 1GB RAM which means it has the horsepower to multitask
- has dual cameras for videoconferencing and has lots of video formats
- has a Kindle app on the way (which I found exciting considering that I am an e-book lover)

The price of course is something that I still have to come to terms with! Still got no idea how I would be able to buy it but here's hoping Santa Claus will hear my deepest wish!LOL!

Happy GT everyone! I'm off to visit fellow mom bloggers and check out what's their to die for techie gadget!!

11 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by my blog! i'm drooling over the blackberry tablet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda naman nyan sis..nice choice..:)

    Here’s My To Die For Gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't be inlove with Blackberry? Pero sa ngayon, iPhone parin ako, hehehehe!

    Thanks for visiting me on my GT this week sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanggang drool lng ako nito, really cool gadget though

    http://efashiontalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! Oh I can't wait to get my tax refund so that I can have this baby:) happy GT

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! a really hot stuff! wish you get it, girl!

    mine's HERE by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  7. another iPad fan :) hope you get it!

    Come and see my dream gadget. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

    Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh blackberry, hope to get one soon too.. for sure bff you will get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mommy willa has the same wish too, here's hoping santa hears your wish or you earn just enough to buy one^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's time to give Santa Claus a ring, eh? :)
    I wouldn't mind having something like that for Christmas.
    here's my gt entry: http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/gt-a-gorgeous-orange-camera/

    ReplyDelete
  11. will certainly give ipad a run for its money anytime of the day ^^

    functions as an ebook reader? i am positively salivating here ^^

    ReplyDelete