Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!


Great Monday morning to everyone!Kudos to Java for this meme, this is my share for this week's topic.
1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?

My all-time fave is Caesar's Salad with mustard!
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?

Will try my best to watch it since our local tv networks will be airing it here in the Phils.
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?

Whew I actually don't remember spending lotsa money, maybe the most I've spent on would be hair treatments during hair salon visits.
4. Window seat or aisle seat?

I love aerial views so each time I board a plane I prefer a window seat!
5. Do you know your blood type?

Yap! My blood type is A+.

How bout u my friends, would love to know bout you,too!Till next Monday, a blessed day to everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried Caesar salad before. Looks like I might have to give it a try, especially if it looks like that photo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for visiting Just One Donna. It's fun looking out over the clouds or down at the ocean or at mountain tops from a plane. I always take the window if I can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your salata my friend! great choice, it would be nice if you put a drop of olive oil and lemon...hmmm savory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Caesar salad. I never had it with mustard though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Meet me on Monday… A little late though… I love reading what everyone recently spent a lot of money on. I love both types of salads, and could help putting a snarky answer for my blood type. I host a weekly Friday blog hop… Please stop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete