Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GT: FAVE SUMMER OUTFIT!!



Nice Thursday morning to all! It's still summer but rain now come in torrents here at our end. Well, blame it on Typhoon Bebeng, but as of today it's back to good ole summer glory with lots of sunshine!

While gallivanting around every summer with friends and relatives I prefer to be always low-key when it comes to outfit. In fact, I feel that I am such a plain Jane I really don't know what to do anymore,lol! My fave summer outfit is so simple: a t-shirt, some ukay-ukay skinny jeans and a comfy pair of flip-flops! To complete it I don my fave pair of sunglasses.


This photo above of me and my 2 cousins was taken last year when we visited Mt. Samat in Bataan. That's me on the right side, in pink shirt! As you can see, the get-up is so totally simple, so ewan! hehe! But it's where I am most comfortable and where I'm happiest at! lol!

Well, that's it folks,hope you liked my share for this week.I'm off to visit my fellow ka-GT and read about their entries,too!! Happy GT everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. it's really important to get comfy during summer. kakaiba ang init sa Pinas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simplicity lies beauty, isn't it:) besides, our hot weather here confines us to wear comfy clothes only:)

    http://clarizze.blogspot.com/2011/05/summer-garb.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the important is you are comfortable of what you wearing..Happy GT:) thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that is indeed so comfy, I love the pinky shirt though. Mine is here thanks, Anne’s Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawie, haven't been to that place... your outfit suggests comfy and cool.. was here dear for gt..
    My Girls Talk here

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look comfy with your outfit sis..:)

    Hope You can come and visit my Summer Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. as long as ur comfy, never mine being plain. heres my summer outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same same... I prefer comfy clothes... But sometimes I find myself wishing na sana nagkaron din aku ng trendy chic genes... hahaha!

    Hope you can visit my site: http://peachyalvarez.blogspot.com/2011/05/gt-my-fave-summer-get-up.html

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple is beautiful! whatever you're most comfortable to wear, is perfect!

    ReplyDelete