Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!



Nice Monday morning to everyone! I missed out on MMOM for a few weeks already but now I am back and ready to rumble!lol!

And the questions for this week are:
1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
2. What is your favorite color Rose?
3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

For me it's definitely smooth peanut butter! It really goes well with my fave white bread, Gardenia! yummy!

2. What is your favorite color Rose?

That would be the color peach and pink! Wait, it's red! Oh, geez! I think my favorite color would be...all of the colors!! :)

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?

Yes, I sure do! And so with the rest of the family. It really gets so dirty if shoes won't be removed as it can also bring in all sorts of bacteria and other uninvited guests!lol!

4. What is your favorite season?

We only have 2 seasons here in the Philippines, wet/rainy and dry/summer so I guess I would have to say summer! Kids are at home since school is out and I can catch up with other chores plus the family can have some bonding time at the beach! But if I were to stay in the US or Europe I would have to pick spring,too! Coz it's a lovely time to see flowers abloom!!

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

I think it's about 6-8 hours since I also have part-time work as online writer/re-writer!

That's it my friends, hope I shared something refreshing in here, lol! I'm off to visit fellow MMOM participants and check out their list,too! Have a great day to all!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your "take your shoes off" sign - I have a similar one about dinner - "take it or leave it"

    I love rain - I wish we had a rainy season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss this meme, hope I can join next week. So proud for you bff, blog your way to financial freedom! hope to chat with u soon. Great day!

    ReplyDelete