Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GT: May 13 In History!



Hi there my dearies! First off I'd like to greet Marce Kaye a Very Happy Birthday! Here's my share for this week's GT, read on guys! :)

EVENTS:

1846 - Mexican American War
1917 - First Apparition of Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal
1981 - Mehmet Ali Agca attempted to assassinate Pope John Paul II
1996 - Tornado hits Bangladesh, 600 people perished

BIRTHS:

1950 - Bobby Valentine (American baseball player)
1951 - Stevie Wonder (singer)
1957 - Manuel Roxas II (politician)
1961 - Dennis Rodman (basketball player)
1986 - Robert Pattinson (actor)
1987 - Hunter Parrish (actor)

DEATHS:

1903 - Apolinario Mabini (politician)
1961 - Gary Cooper (actor)

Funny but I learned through Wikipedia that I have a birthmate(kabertdey) who's also my namesake, she's also named Sharon and was an American politician.

That's it my dearies, hope I shared something worthwhile in here! Off to blog hop now, have a really great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Stevie Wonder's so soft voice.
    At sinong di nakakakilala kay Dennis Rodman, hahaha! This is getting more fun.

    Btw, follower mo na ako ngayon sis. If you could follow me back and like my page, that would be great! :D

    My entry's here:
    http://www.katsboxanddice.info/february-18-it-is/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I have any birthdaymate that is popular in the Phils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the same birthday as Jenn!

    http://iamjanujennifer.blogspot.com/2011/07/girls-talk-13th-of-may.html

    she didn't mention robert pattinson, though. i guess she's not a huge fan. hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More of a celebrity people you shared the same birth date..

    Happy GT.. Late posting and visiting..mine is up here

    I am your newest follower here.. yey!.. hope you can follow me too.. Thanks a lot..mwuah

    ReplyDelete