Monday, August 29, 2011

The Junior MasterChef Pinoy Edition (And Why I Am So Amazed With It!)



I am a self-confessed disaster in the kitchen and that I am guilty of! But watching the Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition last Saturday really got me into the groove, so to say! hehe! Truth is, this is one reality show that sort of shook me out my senses, telling me, if these kids can do it, then surely I can,too!

Sincerely, I think this is one innovative show that should inspire Pinoy kids (and adults alike!)to show what they've got in the kitchen and to whip up no-nonsense recipes! I admit it's not that easy especially for someone like me who'd rather write, sing and do hip hop abs than COOK!! arghh! But with this newfound inspiration triggered by this very wonderful show (kudos to Judy Ann Santos, she's doing justice with her hosting stint and has great chemistry with the 3 chefs) I vow to do something with my cooking hang-ups hehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment