Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!


Welcome back to Lady Java's weekly MMOM! Here's my share for this week's discussions.
Here are this week's questions...
1. I can't stand when someone ________?
2. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
3. What kind of car do you drive?
4. Crunchy or soft tacos?
5. What's the habit you are proudest of breaking?
And my answers are!!

1. I can't stand when someone PICKS HIS NOSE IN PUBLIC!! SHEESSSHH!! :)


2. I do weekly shopping for our family!!

3. NOPE! I ain't got a car, I only avail of public transpo!!huhu!!

4. Crunchy tacos!!

5. I guess it would be biting my fingernails!! It was so gross but I overcame it by getting regular manicure!! awww!


So, that's it my friends!I'm off to blog hop now! Have a great Monday ahead!!

5 comments:

  1. I do like public transport just not during rush hour. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could do public transportation. Not possible in the hills of PA. Lol @picking noses in public...ewwww.

    Sonya M. Jones

    Tee-iabo Designs
    http://ladyteeiabodesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't think of nose picking. That's super gross. And the regular manicures deal is a good idea. I may have to try that. I'm seriously trying to break the habit of biting my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nose picking, ugh! You're so right, that's totally gross. I usually don't see this too much amongst adults, but occasionally I'll spy a wee one doing it. All is forgiven there. Hopefully, they'll outgrow it. lol

    Today's posts...
    Meet Me On Monday
    80s Rapture with 4Ms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crunchy tacos too...with fingerlicking cheese and chili sauce to complement the taste..yummy.

    ReplyDelete