Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GT:Most Romantic Movie



I have so many favorites when it comes to romantic flicks, especially of the romance-comedy genre but I would like to say that this movie has really made a great impact where romantic movies are concerned.



Yes, The Bodyguard may be the big screen debut of the late Whitney Houston but it was nevertheless a very affecting movie. Kevin Costner was the perfect bodyguard, to say the least. How bout you, fellow GT mates? Off I go now to blog hop, happy GT everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Best Kevin Costner movie for me. I've watched this more than 10 times. Here for GT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't watched this! Oh, I've got a lot of interesting movie to check on!

    Rona here. Visiting from GT.

    Here's my entry: http://www.ronareviews.com/2012/02/titanic-most-romantic-movie-of-all-time.html

    ReplyDelete