Friday, February 3, 2012

GT:The Perfect Guy!!



Ours was a whirlwind romance but well, what can I say, my husband is the perfect guy for me! It wasn't all uphill all the time though. Aside from the normal adjustment period that we had to go through I found out a few traits which he didn't have that I have long dreamed to be what my perfect guy must be and these are: first, HE CAN'T AS MUCH CARRY A TUNE and second,he's not a ROMANTIC. BUT, DON'T GET ME WRONG! What he lacked in these departments he made up in other aspects. To enumerate: he provides well for me and our kids, he is very hands-on in terms of child-rearing, he understands me well enough and even contends with my kakulitan and above all, he loves my family and relatives to the hilt! He has also been my business coach lately!:))

Well, what can I say, we'll be celebrating our 10th year anniversary next month as husband and wife. Everyday is of course a challenge and a continuous learning experience for both of us but as I continue to discover more about him the more I can say that indeed, He's MY PERFECT GUY!:)

6 comments:

  1. Happy advance anniversary to you and your husband! And congratulations to the 10 years of happy marriage. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anne,happy gt and see u this thurs for another gt topic!hv a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Shawie! Thanks for dropping by my site... I guess marriage is always about how the couple surpasses all the ups and downs, together. Important thing is you love each other. Congrats and advance happy anniversary to you and your husband and may you have many more years together :)

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are indeed so right!at the end of the day it's always the love that will help you through. happy gt!see u this thurs for another gt topic!

      Delete
  3. if relationships were easier to maintain, i'd say there'd be less single men and women out there. LOL. but the reality of life is, there will always be hardships, but none of that should matter, as long as you vow to stay together in love for as long as you can, and you bring out the best in each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so true ms. kaye!i love the topics, happy gt!!

    ReplyDelete