Friday, February 10, 2012

Happiness is....

Kudos to KM for this great meme. I would like to join in the fun! Here's my share:

HAPPINESS IS....MY FAMILY!!



Ours is a simple one but I always feel complete when I am with them. Even though there may be days when I just seem to raise my hands in total surrender out of sheer exhaustion from being a full-time housewife and mom, still, it's all worth it. When my sons hug and kiss me it's enough to make my day. And when hubby tells me I'm the prettiest woman in the world I am immensely happy and grinning from ear to ear. I may not be convinced if it is really the case but still,I believe him!:))

Stay Happy Everyone!!

12 comments:

  1. Very well said! Happiness is within! Now following your blog Ms. Shawie.

    Travels and Wandering is one of our happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay naman po. Family is always the best happiness this world can ever offer.

    Here for my Happiness is... visit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy carry on lang. Keri natin yan. Anyway, masaya akot bawi bawi lang ang happiness pag may hugs na from the kids mo at hubby. Weeh. At ang tagalog blog ko open para makangiti at makatawa ang mga bisita ko. Go ka lang kapag need mo tumawa. haha.. Magpromote ba dito?

    Anyway, salamat sa dalaw mo! Super napahappy mo ko. Thanks thanks!

    Rona
    www.athomeakodito.blogspot.com
    www.womenschoice.info
    www.ronafundesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daghang salamat ms.rona!!asahan mong palagi akong tatambay sa blogs mo,hehe! stay happy!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Shawie! You have a very beautiful family. Ang ga-guapo ng iyong boys, lalo na yung bunso oh, charming na charming ;)

    Thank you for joining Happiness Is meme. See you again there next week for another round of happy posts, ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much ms KM!!will surely join ur future topics, thanks and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a loving family Sis :-) welcome to Happiness is.
    Visiting from Happiness is...hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/beautiful-crochet-of-scarf-and-beanie-sets/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for leaving a comment, see you all again next week for the happiness meme,have a great day!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thanks a lot sis, stay happy and have a great day!!

      Delete