Monday, May 14, 2012
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Men love to be fussed over. Well maybe not all!Take my hubby for example. He is simply the no-frills type of guy that sometimes I am really at awe. But I know that like any other person in this world he also has that basic need to be pleased. There are basically a zillion of ways to please a man but doing it subtly does more than do the trick. Here are just a few of them: 1. Surprise him with a shirt or jacket you know he's been wanting for the longest time. My man is into jogging/running and particularly fond of marathons so I know that a warm,cozy GAP jacket would suit him well.Thanks to gap mens coupons which I got hold a week ago I am sure my man will be pleasantly surprised!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
It's MMOM time once again and boy,did I miss this! Sure glad Lady Java is back and with a vengeance!:)) Joining in this week! And here goes!
1. I wish _________
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
3. Do you like to cook?
4. What do you like to do to get exercise?
5. How tidy are you?
1. I wish I was A SINGER if only for a day!:))
2. I would like to witness the concert tour of the AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 11 TOP 10!!! :)))
3. This pic will say it all!hahaha!
4. I don't really,really like it but guess what?
yap, you're right! HOUSE CHORES give me all the exercise I can get in my whole lifetime!:)))
5. In a scale of 1-10 I can definitely say, with utmost pride that my tidiness looms between 7 and 8??!!!(huh!!!) :)))
well, that's my share for this week! catch u guys later, happy MMOM everyone!!