Sunday, May 6, 2012

Meet Me On Monday!!






It's MMOM time once again and boy,did I miss this! Sure glad Lady Java is back and with a vengeance!:)) Joining in this week! And here goes!

Questions:

1.  I wish _________

2.  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

3.  Do you like to cook? 

4.  What do you like to do to get exercise?

5.  How tidy are you?





My Answers:


1. I wish I was  A SINGER if only for a day!:))



2. I would like to witness the concert tour of the AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 11 TOP 10!!! :)))



3. This pic will say it all!hahaha!


4. I don't really,really like it but guess what? 



 yap, you're right! HOUSE CHORES give me all the exercise I can get in my whole lifetime!:)))


5.  In a scale of 1-10 I can definitely say, with utmost pride that  my tidiness looms between 7 and 8??!!!(huh!!!) :)))



well, that's my share for this week! catch u guys later,  happy MMOM everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. I loved your answers ! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, loved your answers to 4 and 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that American Idol! The contestants on that show are so incredibly talented. I heard Coldplay on there last week and I love Coldplay, but obviously not the live version. I heard them performing from the other room and thought, "whoever is singing that is NOT doing Coldplay any justice." I walked in and oops...it WAS Coldplay. I think the contestants performed better.

    I love singing in the shower and in the high school parking lot to frighten my teen age son. Other than that, the only money I could ever make from that lack of talent, would be if someone paid me to QUIT singing. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers. I think my tidyness is around 7-8 too :-)

    ReplyDelete