Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Me On Monday!!

It's Monday,folks! MMOM Time has never been this great!!Joining in the fun!!The questions for this week are: 1. For Mother's Day I _________ 2. What is your favorite dish that your Mom makes? 3. Who are you a "Mom" too? 4. What did you have for Mother's Day dinner? 5. What is your fondest memory of your Mom? Here's my answers! 1. For Mother's Day I had a birthday cake, coz guess what, I'm 39!:)))Yes folks, May 13, Mother's Day this year is also my birthday!:))
2. WOOH!!I think everything she makes is just awesome! Even if it is as simple as Paksiw na Isda!!!:)))
3. I am a "Mom" to two giddy boys, EJ(9yo) and Jet(7yo)!
4. For Mother's Day the whole family had adobong manok and pancit malabon!!
5. Every moment spent with my Mom is endearing for me!Folks,I'd like to share this old photo of mine with Mom and Dad!!(yezzz,that's me,the dancing tot!:)) Family bonding time circa 1974 hehehe!!
Well, hope you liked that!!I'm off to visit fellow moms!!Happy MMOM to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday a couple days late hope your day was filled with so much fun for your birthday and Mother's day!!!!Thanks for stopping by and Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I love the color of your cake!

    ReplyDelete