Sunday, September 22, 2013


MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2013 MUTYA JOHANNA DATUL  AND HER LUCKY CHARM THE SALAGUBANG


                                                      


Who would have thought this simple probinsyana from Isabela would be hailed as this year's Miss Supranational! 

Truth is my curiosity got the better of me when I saw her just the other night on Korina Sanchez' Rated K show and frankly, I was speechless by her overflowing simplicity and humility.Imagine my surprise when I saw her on TV speaking so proudly of her humble beginnings, taking the show's host on a tour of her oh so modest home and totally unforgettable for me was when she stood between 2 fat cows which she proudly referred as investments. Wow, what a girl!!

                                                          

And yes, she spoke so proudly of the salagubang or beetle and how her salagubang walk caught the world's attention! I was just so amused with the light-hearted way with which she talked about the times when they would catch beetles that they would cook and later eat because food was scarce during her growing up years. So ironic how the beetle became her prime source of inspiration later on!!
                                      

Well, what can I say!Hats off to this stunning woman!a genuine Pinay out to conquer the world. She stressed that in everything you do, always TRUST YOURSELF!! Very well said, girl!!











2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



  2. Great information here. Thank you for sharing. If you are ever in a need of
    locksmith denver
    Services we are Aurora Locksmith Services. You can find us at auroralocksmithco.com.com or call us at: (720) 220-4851.

    ReplyDelete