Saturday, November 30, 2013

HOW TIME FLIES!!

The Holidays are fast approaching and before we know it Christmas would just be hours away. It's the 30th of November 2013 and tomorrow it's gonna be December already. How time really flies! I am caught up in the web of things that I tend to forget sometimes what time or what day it is! Being a full time mom could be the culprit for that, you tend to have so many things going on inside your head that the calendar dates start to become irrelevant to you. You just tend to keep going, riding along with the waves of change, of activity and everything else! 



These two kids make my life a busy one and I try my best to become the best mother for them, although sometimes I feel I tend to become so strict and then I start to feel guilty! (sigh) 


That's our most recent picture! Not much but I am proud to say that we try our best to really make things work out to become a happy one. They make my life worthwhile and I devote my time to them although I feel that there's still so much for me to do.


I am exploring the possibilities of working online on a part time basis, for now.  It's not much but I am starting to discover the wonders of this new career that I hope to bring to a higher level. I am also exploring the possibility of tapping the opportunities derived from blogging.

Ah well, this is the time for thanksgiving and recounting the times of my life. Tomorrow it's gonna be the start of another month might as well welcome it with open arms! May the Holidays bring in more cheer and blessings for everyone! Well, what a life!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, thanks for droppping by on my blog (www.theslambookproject.com). I love working online too and not just because I need to work at home due to health reasons. I also love blogging. Make sure you sign up at Nuffnang.com.ph and be a Nuffnanger to enjoy all the benefits of being a blogger and I hope to see you in blogger events soon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks much,ms joy! be dropping by at your blog always,promise!:))

      Delete