Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PHILFLORA: MY ONLINE FLOWER DELIVERY EXPERIENCE!




I recently had  the unique experience of availing the service of an online flower delivery website. Honestly, I had  great qualms if I had to go for it but I had no choice actually as the receiver of the flowers with accompanying gifts is located in Cavite while I am here in Davao. I  was doing it for a friend who specially requested for it because it's their anniversary and the receiver is his beloved girlfriend. 

I immediately went down to the task of consulting Mr. Google regarding online flower delivery sites in and around the country. There was one site that immediately caught my attention because of the elaborate flower arrangements and the rates were affordable enough. However, when it was time for me to book the order and I inquired about the bank details something in my inner self told me to go slow and think for a minute. I sensed that something was simply wrong and before I can eventually send the money I went back to Mr. Google and asked around for legitimate flower delivery sites in the Philippines. This led me to www.philflora.com and I immediately checked their Facebook account to know more about their site.

I registered for an account and  chatted up with an online customer representative to assist me on the process of booking my order. I was so glad to know that the person I was chatting with was very sincere and attentive to details. When I asked them in Filipino they also responded using the local language which made me comfortable because at least I got the notion that I was chatting with a real person and not just to a recording or a machine. After I have confirmed my order they promptly sent me an email message and gave instructions on payment schemes. I chose to pay through Western Union and after I sent them the scanned receipt via email I  was advised promptly that my order is due for process already. 

When the receiver finally got hold of the flowers and gifts I was very happy and there was this very great feeling to have been an instrument in making someone's day a very memorable one. Of course, it wouldn't have been possible without the efficient and timely service of  Philflora! 

Folks, Valentines Day is just around the corner and if you intend to send flowers and gifts to a loved one who's in Luzon or Visayas or anywhere in the world then why not try Philflora? It's a legitimate flower delivery site that will cater to your flower delivery needs at reasonable costs. 

Happy Valentines Day to all!!


P.S. This is not a paid post but my own, unadulterated opinion! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment