Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WELCOME BACK TO ME!

I can't imagine that it's been ages since I've last updated my blog! phew!!  But thank goodness, here I am, again, I''ve arrived. It was one really long hiatus but am I so glad to be blogging, again!  

Today's the 29th of December, 2015 and just two days from now and it would be HELLO 2016! Ah, so much to look back on during the past months!!  It was one great ride I'd say, not too bumpy,not too smooth either! The year 2016 will surely be a new beginning for me, career-wise, but  I am hopeful that everything will work out just fine. Let me share some milestones of my 2015!! Here goes:

I reached my first year of tenure with the company I work for now.  I  made a lot of good friends when I joined the company and I will forever treasure their friendship!!


 I also got a chance to visit the Island of Bohol along with my team mates, thanks to our bosses! 



Sadly though,  I will be ending my contract on the 15th of  January as SEO writer but I am hopeful (crossed fingers) that I can still be considered in other departments. If not, then life goes on and I am sure I can still find other opportunities in this wide, wide world of freelancing! :)

On the family front,  my son completed his elementary/ intermediate level of education last March 2015. And at this time  he is a Grade 7 student at MCPI. 




Other than that, we're just one simple and happy family, who enjoy simple pleasures in life so long as we do things and activities together!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!! Wishing you all the best in life!! Expect more rants from me in the coming days!! Yahoo!!!


                      ************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment