I am writing this to confess something. Yes, I have to confess it and I am so guilty of it. I'D LIKE TO CONFESS THAT I'M A COFFEE ADDICT! You heard it right, a coffee addict. I am saying this now, with pure conviction, I cannot thrive without coffee in sight! This may prove insane for some but I know, that somewhere out there, someone understands me, someone who has the same addiction. For some reason, I cannot kick off the habit, hard as I try. Or maybe, I am not trying real hard, after all! ( haha!)
So, fine, I am a coffee addict but am I glad I am one! Genuinely and truly glad! It's because I stumbled upon some articles that point out to one thing: drinking coffee has so many benefits! And I really thought I am putting myself to waste. Here are just some of the good things I read from Authority Nutrition about this very potent concoction called coffee!
- Coffee is the biggest source of anti-oxidants!
- Coffee drinkers have a lower risk on some types of cancer.
- It can help lower the risk of Parkinsons, Alzheimers, diabetes II and dementia.
- It can aid you in fighting depression and drinkers tend to be happier.
- It boosts energy levels and makes a person smarter.
These and more attest to the fact that coffee has a positive effect in anyone. And oh, how it really made me smile! So now I know, I will never give up on this coffee-drinking habit. How about you, are you into coffee? If so, then let's drink to that!