Sunday, May 8, 2016

COLOURPOP HIGHBALL ULTRA MATTE LIPSTICK



Pink is every girl's favorite color. I should know! But now that I'm a full-grown woman and a mother at that, pink remains my fave!I don't know what's the magic behind this color but it sure casts a spell on me. I love it most of course, when it's my lipstick shade!And then,COLOURPOP HIGHBALL CAME ALONG!

COLOURPOP HIGHBALL ULTRA MATTE LIP


\

PACKAGING: It was love at first sight, alright! The gold-plated tip and handle and the length of the lipstick was perfect. Very easy to hold and control while applying it on your lips.

UPON APPLICATION: While the mere sight of this lippie shade excites me, using it on my lips was pure bliss! Described as a "hot red-pink shade", it's very pigmented and one swipe was more than enough to enjoy full coverage. So amazed of the results! After a few seconds, you will think it feels dry but no, it simply looks and feels smooth to the lips. It doesn't budge and stays incredibly long on your lips, too! 

THE VERDICT: I AM SIMPLY IN LOVE WITH COLOURPOP HIGHBALL!Very ideal for day wear and goes well with any get-up. I feel girly and oh so feminine with this shade on. I can go on using this lippie shade for ages and never get bored,PROMISE!

Here's a close-up view of Colourpop Highball on the lips, especially for fair-skinned women.  ( Photo credits from Google) 




Ah, just the mere sight of this shade makes me so happy!! How about you, sweeties! It's time to try this girly lippie shade today! Check out The Vanity Belle via their Facebook page on how to avail this and other Colourpop shades.

Mwah- mwah!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment